MAVERICK JOB: RUNNER / PRODUCTION ASSISTANT £17,000 P.A + BONUS + BENEFITS
If you’re a smart and switched on individual with energy, enthusiasm, initiative and a passion for the creative industries this is the job for you.
In a busy creative environment in Clerkenwell this is a great opportunity to join a team of talented people working on a range of exciting advertising, TV and trailer projects with some of the biggest names in the video games industry including PlayStation, Ubisoft and Electronic Arts to name a few.
We need someone who can hit the ground running, get involved, get us organised and make themselves an indispensable part of the team.
This is a role that covers everything from answering the phone and the smooth running of the office through to researching talent and assisting the Production and Creative teams with all areas of their projects.
This is a great career opportunity to build on the skills you already have as well as learn and develop new ones and progress to a creative or production focused role.
Expect a great working environment, a very competitive salary, bonus scheme along with treats and perks.
Essential Skills, Qualities and Experience Required:
- Great communications skills, written and verbal
- Bags of initiative and energy
- Organised with high attention to detail and a great work ethic
- Experience of working in a media/creative environment, especially in production, post production and animation
- Basic media technology skills (Final Cut, Premier, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Interest in Advertising, Animation, Video Games and Entertainment
Our Maverick brand is based upon three things; being creative, building great relationships and “making it happen” – please apply here with your C.V. and a cover letter explaining in 200 words (or less) how you demonstrate these three qualities in what you’ve achieved so far in your career:
Deadline: 10th November (no agencies)