ARE YOU OUR NEXT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER?
Maverick are looking for a smart, switched on individual to join our team as Business Development Manager, promoting the agency and growing our client relationships across the world.
What You’ll Do:
Manage Maverick’s marketing, promotions and business development across the video games industry:
• Research and grow client relationships to create opportunities to pitch proposals and create trailers, TV ads and video content
• Create and distribute attention-grabbing marketing collateral that keeps Maverick at the front of client’s minds
• Take client briefs and work with the team to make great pitches that win projects
• Organise promotions and events, attend trade shows in Europe/US
• Gather intelligence to develop future opportunities for Maverick to market services
Who You Are:
You’ll have worked agency side or in a creative/production environment and be looking for an opportunity to further develop your skills.
• A successful, self-starting individual who has ideas and makes them happen
• Track record at researching and winning opportunities with a range of clients
• Great communication skills and ability to present ideas in compelling ways
• Passionate about games, advertising media and creative work
• Ready to step up and develop a key role within a creative, dynamic and growing company
What You’ll Get:
• Great salary with a commission and bonus scheme
• Comprehensive induction plus a training and development programme with our MD
• Budget to manage and the opportunity to appoint support staff
• Flexible and remote working
• A role where you can develop and make a real difference
Who We Are:
Maverick are one of the most established creative agencies with 20 years of experience in the creation of award winning video games trailers, cinematics and TV campaigns for the most prestigious developers and publishers around the world, including: PlayStation, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Media Molecule and Pokemon (to name a few).
We’re a collection of creative and enthusiastic minds: hard-working, focused and flexible. We work together to get the job done, no one gets left behind.
Email your c.v. to Will Jeffery (email@example.com) with the subject “I’m Maverick’s Next Business Development Manager” together with 100 words that describe “How I build great professional relationships”
Deadline for applications 2nd March 2015